Scatter-brained

Okay, so remembering to post regularly is proving to still be a challenge for me.

I blame it on being scatter-brained.

I sometimes feel like I take mom-brain to an unhealthy extreme.

I do my best to combat it with daily reading, some math, and journal writing.

Even so, I still spaced appointments I had made on three consecutive days.

It's like there is only so much space in my brain, and daily life with kids is already an over load, not to mention all the extra stuff that gets added on top.

It occurred to me this evening, though, that in same ways forgetting can be a blessing. It's nice to feel blissfully unaware of things that would normally stress me out. Sometimes I just need an empty head for some peace of mind. :)

On a completely unrelated note, I've taken up crocheting again a little more seriously, so hopefully I'll be posting some more projects in the days to come.